Tuesday, March 11, 2014

If I could have 3 wishes, they would be...


Random Fact No. 6 of the 52 Things My Ositos Should Know About Their Mami-Bear.

My first wish, of course, would be to have 3 more wishes but for the sake of specificity, I’ve chosen the following 3 wishes:



1.                  Money, Money, Money, Money. I know it sounds superficial but money really does make the world go round. Let’s be real, without it your options are pretty limited.  I would love to travel the world with my family, pay for my children’s education, buy a house (or two), donate to my favorite charities, make sure my parents are well taken care of, etc., etc. So, I’m talking Multi-Millionaire status. ($500,000,000.00) (See, I’m not greedy…I could have said Multi-Billionaire status)

2.                  Live to see 100. Yes, I want to live to be 100 years old; however, there’s a few stipulations attached to this wish. I have to be healthy and of sound mind and so does my husband. He has to come along for the ride. I want to see my children grow old and see their children’s children grow old. Having big family reunions has always been a dream of mine.

3.                   Ability to hear God's voice clearly. I'm so indecisive and always second guessing myself. I would love the ability to hear God's voice clearly so that He could direct me on the right path.

A girl can dream...

No comments :

Post a Comment