Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Family that Dresses Up Together, Stays to Together: Halloween 2013


Once upon a time, there were Six Little Osos who decided to dress up as Scarecrows....
and here were the results:





While this post is a little overdue, I still wanted to document it nonetheless. It's not everyday that I can get everyone on the same page, especially when a teen and pre-teen are involved.  This year, however, it was extra special because it was the baby's first Halloween! Last year we dressed up as a group of nerds and I realized that I was pushing my luck this year but all parties eventually agreed to it. We had an awesome time and even had a few people stop us to take pictures while we trick-or-treated. Going to Applebees afterwards has become somewhat of a tradition, too. I can't wait to see what we come up with next year as I'm sure DB is scared to find out. I'll just tell him - a family that dresses up together, stays together!

Tu Mami-Bear

No comments :

Post a Comment