Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Service Challenge: Recap


I'm so late with this post but I want you to know that I'm committed to this project so, although I've been swamped with end of school activities like school dances and graduations, I did complete May's Service Challenge - I just haven't had time to blog about it. :-(

Here, take a look...



See, I told you. 

We did some spring cleaning and scheduled a pick up service from The Big Brothers Big Sisters donation truck. My youngest osita is no longer a baby so I was able to clean and get rid of tons of baby items that are no longer of use to us but may come in handy to another family or organization.

There's nothing live giving back and cleaning up clutter at the same time! Two birds with one stone. 

Blessed to be a blessing!

No comments :

Post a Comment