Saturday, January 11, 2014

Fact No. 3: Describe Your Relationship with your Spouse

As a part of the "52 Things My Ositos Should Know About Their Mami-Bear" Series,  here I tackle No. 3: Describe Your Relationship With Your Spouse.


Dear Ositos, 

You will form many relationships in your lifetime. The one between you and your spouse, however, will be one of the most, if not thee most, important one in your life (aside from your relationship with God). My wish for each of you is that you find the right person to share your lives with - someone that makes you happy, that brings out the best in you, that makes you want to be a better you. To my boys, know that it's o.k. to help your wife out around the house and treat her like a Queen and to my girls, make sure that this is a requirement in the man you choose to marry. I could go on and on but the bottom line is, mis ositos, that if the person you are with adds no value to your life then they don't have to be in it. Never make someone a priority in your life when they only make you an option in theirs. Always remember that, mis amores.

P.S. - Don't tell him I said so, but I really stick around for those foot and back massages he hooks me up with every night! Shhh....

Los quiero tanto,


Your Mami-Bear

1 comment :

  1. Mami said it best guys, family is everything. With God as our foundation, there is nothing we can't do. I love your mom with all my heart guys. We have that special connection that I hope you guys have when you find that special someone. I thank God everyday because He has truly blessed me with an angel, I smile whenever I see her. She is my Queen. I love you guys

    ReplyDelete