Sunday, August 3, 2014

Love Letter to JB: Happy 5th Birthday!


Dear JB,

You are a big boy now and we are so blessed to have you be apart of this family! You bring us joy, laughter, and happiness.  You can also be an occasional "pain-in-the-you know what" but, hey, what kid isn't?

Anyway, read on, Papito.  It gets better - I promise. :-)


You absolutely love baseball and everything about it. You played T-ball this year and you were really good at it too! You just finished up preschool and are ready to start kindergarten next month!  You have completely come out of your shell and into your own.  You make your presence known and do a pretty good job at defending yourself with your older siblings.

You love picking fights with NB and you play a little ruff with your baby sister from time to time. You're such a boy, though, so its to be expected! As for your brother, you adore him and enjoy playing video games with him...except when he wins.

It's hilarious and ridiculously cute to see your baby sister love on you and you soak it up all the time.  It's to a point where it makes DB and NB a bit jealous and I have to explain to them that I think its because you're the smallest thing in the house, besides her.


We have to work on your eating habits.  You are, by far, the slowest eater in our household and I often times have to bribe you to eat or threaten to take something away from you if you don't finish your food.  Its a daily battle, Papito, but one that I have to fight if I want you to grow up to be a strong, healthy young man.


We worked on growing your beautiful gold curls out all year long and we were doing good until the summer time rolled around. You absolutely hated the daily routine of Mami moisturizing and de-tangling your curls in the morning so much that Daddy Bear and I decided to give you a break and cut off the curls.


You look so handsome and you're much happier with our morning routine now. 


In closing, I pray that Papa Dios blesses you with many more healthy and prosperous years to come.  I pray that He blesses Daddy Bear and I with life so that we may witness you and your siblings grow old.  I'm excited to see what life holds for you!  You are my sweetheart and Mami Bear will always be here for you no matter what.

I love you, my little osito!

Happy Birthday!!

No comments :

Post a Comment